Packaging design can be a complicated process, since each package has its own set of problems with a variety of possible solutions. A clear understanding of what the package should be protected against ensures that a container designed to satisfy all needs of the customer. What should be considered in a successful packaging design?
Here I have listed a few Factors:
- 1 > Eye-catching In the supermarket, people eye contact with goods only around 4 seconds. During this short period the buyer decides on the product, based on statements of what is presented to obtain a package. All the above tips are in the development of the package. Consider carefully, but remember at all.
- 2 > Target customer Do you know your target audience? This is the key to all the other proposals that follow are based. Do your homework and know who you are selling. Man, women, kid, which age period? Knowing your target audience all the decisions of the packaging design will be easier.
- 3 > Consider the competition When you do your due diligence and see where the package is displayed? Who is the package next to him? The small box, and the competition is a big box with some parts? They have a number of products? As can be seen side by side? Take the time to at stores that look like your product information and find out what competitors would do shop. Knowing the competition will help to rise above them.
- 4 > Uniqueness Will good packaging design help or hurt my chances package in the hallway? The package may be too unique or unusual, that the stores do not want to see, and that is not adequately supported, not simply be stored, etc. Note that the business is to deliver the goods on the shelves. Relief for those in better sales can bring for you.
- 5 > Prices The cost of the product should impact on their packaging design. Is not that the development of products at low cost. The design can be an increase in the cost of packaging than is necessary.
- 6> Shopping Experience How can customers interacting with the product? Can you play? Your product is completely sealed? Store ready-made or encouraged to bring one of their products outside of the package to convey? When is the point of sale of the product is not a characteristic note, then, punched windows would be appropriate.
- 7> Quality printing Take your design to quality printer. Do not go to the corner of the printer, if you know that it relieves the pressure of packaging experience. The print quality is the quality of the product.
- 8> Branding A good packaging design means for the future. Not only are the products of a company more attractive to the store, but by more attention to the corridor, so that the brand consistent.