Looking for a quick last minute craft to do with the kids today for Easter? I have a good one for you! I made these yesterday with my 4 year old son’s preschool class and they turned out so cute I thought I’d share them with you!
Easter Bunny CD Magnet
- 1 CD (when burning CD’s or DVD’s I save the ones that fail or do not work properly I had pretty good stash)
- CD Labels
- White and pink foam sheets
- Google eyes
- Magnetic tape (self sticking)
- Crayons or markers
- Glue stick
- Cover the CD with a white CD label
- Cut out a set of white ears, pink ear insides and a nose from the foam
- Glue eyes, nose and ears onto the CD
- Draw whiskers and a mouth onto the face
- Stick magnet to the back of the CD
- Hang up and enjoy!